Zinc ECO Plus Electric Scooter
A must have for scooter enthusiasts, the Eco+ ensures a smooth ride with its sturdy air blown front wheel. Not to mention it has both a throttle which gradually builds speed, and a handlebar brake to bring you safely to a halt. Requires a quick 3.5 hours charge, although the ECO+ can be used as a manual scooter too meaning the fun never stops. Reach speeds of up to 25kph and cover a range of 14km off a single charge. Fitted with an LED display which allows you to track speed and battery level. Foldable for storage and transportation.
Warning: It is illegal to ride electric scooters on public roads, pavements, or cycle paths. They are intended only for use on private land with the owner’s permission.
- Reaches top speeds of up to 25 kmh
- Travels a distance of 14 km on a single charge
- 4 hour battery recharge time
- IPX4 waterproof
- Handlebar brake and throttle
- Airblown front wheel
- Rear-wheel suspension
- Folds away for storage
- 36V Lithium battery
- LCD display for speed / distance & battery level
- Max user weight 100kg
- Dimensions (folded): 113cm x 44cm x 38cm
- Dimensions (unfolded): 98cm x 44cm x 112cm
- Product weight: 11kg
- Recommended rider age: 14+ years old
- Certification: EN60335-1, EN60335-2-29. EN62133, UN38.3, BS1363, Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC Annex 1, EN ISO 12100:2010, EN60335-1, EMC, RoHS
THESE CANNOT BE SOLD ON AMAZON OR EBAY.