Swifty Scooters Warranty
Swifty Scooters is committed to producing the highest quality products in the industry and welcomes customer feedback that can assist us in achieving this goal. We warrant our products for 2 years to their original owner (with proof of purchase) against defects in manufacturing and materials.
It is important to observe the rider restrictions for your particular scooter.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Frame and forks have a warranty of 2 years for the original owner. If your scooter frame or forks fail due to manufacturing and materials we will repair or replace them free of charge. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of defective items and said repair and replacements are the sole remedies of the warranty. The cost of shipping the product back to and from Swifty Scooters may not be covered. If you’re unsure, please contact us.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED?
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage due to improper assembly or maintenance
- Damage due to installation of incompatible parts or accessories
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse or neglect.
WHEN DOES WARRANTY BECOME VOID?
- After any modification to the frame, fork or components voids this warranty entirely (not including Swifty Scooters modification service)
- If you are not the original owner.
WHAT ARE THE RIDE RESTRICTIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS?
- SwiftyONE, SwiftyZERO, SwiftyAIR are adult scooters, and should not be ridden by anyone under the age of 14 yrs, or anyone over 150kg (including combined weight of two people).
- SwiftyIXI is a kids scooter ages 7-10yrs or 110cm-140cm tall and should not be ridden by anyone over 50kg.